Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Zambianwomen - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Zambianwomen > Topics

Subject: G-strings 4 all 2 c.
Replies: 12 Views: 2342

ezeki 5/10/2007 - 12:29:58
I think its in apropriate 4 such a behaviour 2 b in a country called christian nation.we r nt in the bahamas or seascheles.ladies a decent dressing is nt meaning u r out of fashion.get a good life ladies. *

zamlove 8/26/2007 - 4:35:20
I dont put on G string *

sexlyman 9.01.08 - 02:37pm
i wander who shud get a life u the g-string observer or the ladies lol no hard feelings bt there mo important issues a christain nation cn think of than this lol.do u kn6 that christainity is the birth of free will? *

lonelyk 3.03.08 - 06:56am
Thoz things r strings.they jst flaunt out on their own.& believe me u can neva realise its out.da most important thing 4 a woman is to keep pulling her top.& 2 u men,stop lookin @ a woman's behind wen they r droping frm a bus coz thoz r da places wher pipo rily watch them. G strings r very confortable. *

ezeki 11.09.08 - 07:33am
im sory bt i thnk thats nt gud hw confortable can that be? Can i magine the reason 4 wearin them is to expose.we r nt in the caribean! Wake up! *

ourlady 27.09.08 - 10:09am
If ur eye causes u 2 sin-tek it out! G.strings are in fashion and wel the world is wide awake we must accept dat as a christian nation dressing cud provoke lots of debate...peeping g.strings myt be here 2 stay! Get usd 2 it. *

ezeki 18.10.08 - 05:43am
yes.GIF but all we r sayn is as much as its fashionable oh confotable to wear gs,they shud minimise! A bible adage says,if any one makes one to sin then its better for that person to be tied to a mill stone and dropd in the sea!, u knw wat christ was meanin ourlady here? Dnt tempt others.we wil burn! *

ourlady 24.10.08 - 07:27pm
If u were as gud a christian as i thnk u are that g.strng is the least of ur worries. It is nt wat u take in that makes u unclean bt wat out. No? *

ezeki 24.11.08 - 10:33pm
looks like we owes bend rules to suit us! Its un christian! U knw why muslim women dont go to the mosque? And that gear they wear? Thnk twice. *

tricia78 3.08.09 - 09:50pm
Honestly dis is a free world, we al hv choices.. So many things r said 2 b normal yet nt rite.. Fashion is there bt we must maintain morals.. If u wear a g-string on a low cut trousers, then wear a long t-shirt.. Dnt xpose yoself indecently. *

gennings 16.10.09 - 07:52pm
ladies you might have the freedom of dressing but there is no freedom of UNDRESSING *

ourlady 7.11.09 - 05:40am
Go out there and say these thngs to the ladies...they myt jst hear u. In here u're teachin a fish to swim. Literaly. *

moesha27 24.02.13 - 07:19pm
if u are a christian ur own conciousness wil tel what or nt to wear. *

* Zambianwomen Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Zambianwomen

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits